Rito’s brothers rock【Shrine Challenge 42｜The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild】
Rito’s brothers rock【Shrine Challenge 40】
Hebra Region: The God of the Winds Va Meadow Occurred in a conversation with a keel in the brothers rock on the western side of Rito village
- After receiving orders from Keel, talk with the other four brothers.
- Nan: middle of a rock in the center of the village (rock where Va Meadow stopped)
- Cotts: a small pond near the village entrance of Rito
- Grinding: Yorzuya Chuntendo
- Genko: House with cooking pot
- Gensko is required for Salmon Muniel. (You can receive one at a time when you talk with other brothers Max Maximum Salmon, Tavanta Wheat, Goat’s Butter)
- Go to brothers rock and talk to keel and get a fan of Korogu.
- Stand on the pedestal in the center and send the wind to the brothers rock in the order they are singing by the fan of the kog. (Rhythm and timing are not relevant)
- The number of fingers of brothers rock and the color of ♪ which comes out when sending the wind correspond to the order of five people’s colors and singing.
- When you clear it, the shrine of Ota-do appears